ALIGN T-REX 300X RTF RH30E01
The newly designed ALIGN T-REX 300X RTF (Ready to Fly) - RH30E01XW, is pre-assemble, includes an ALIGN A10 2.4GHz transmitter and the MiniGRS gyro to make flying much easier.
The TREX 300X is small, mighty, and perfect. It adopts DFC (Direct Flight Control) rotor head unit, low CG and decreased wind resistance providing direct flight response. The carbon fiber main frame is made of composite material, with reinforcement plates and brace assembly to effectively enhancing structural intensity and torsion resistance. A Narrow body design makes mechanical structure much stronger. The battery slider and top-mounted motor design with anodized bright red color brings pretty texture to this model. Thicken aluminum alloy tail boom for the best torsion resistance and increases the tail support rod lifetime. The progressive lightweight landing skid making this model the leader in this class. Plus the fiberglass painted canopy features lightweight and low wind resistance.
The ALIGN TREX 300X is equipped with MiniGRS flybarless gyro system specially designed for ALIGN small helicopters (Under 500 size series). It's light and simple with easy and quick settings, suitable for most pilots and beginners. Also the standard high torque and high efficiency 300MX 3700KV/2216 brushless motor not only contributes to dramatic power increase, the high efficiency cooling system enables cooler operating temperature during and after flights when compared to motor of previous generation. Allows for consistent power output and keep stable RPM in non-stop 3D flying presenting perfect performance. Included are digital HV DS450 cyclic servos and DS455 tail servo, supporting 8.4V output, fast response and high torque. The new 25A brushless speed governor support 5~8.4V adjustable BEC voltage.
The ALIGN T-REX 300X RTF RH30E01 is tiny but performa well in in-door as well as outdoor 3D flights. This model offers you the best bargain price allowing you to have fun flying as a beginner to advanced 3D.
1. Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System, AFHDS is a highly developed remote signal transmission system, providing long range, minimizing interference, with lower power consumption.
2. The frequency range of the system is 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz. The waveband is separated from 160 independent frequencies. The transmitter uses 16 different frequency and 160 different frequency hopping algorithms. Each time the transmitter is powered on a different frequency hopping scheme is used allowing the transmitter to avoid interference of the transmission signal.
3. Each transmitter has unique ID code when binding to the receiver, the receiver saves this unique ID code and only accepts a signal transmitted by the saved ID code transmitter. This process avoids receiving another transmitter signals and significantly enhance the anti-interference ability and security.
A roll style slider is used to scroll through menu options providing a quick setup. 20 models memory with either Chinese or English interface, three aircraft options (helicopter/airplane/multicopter), Modes 1-4 available with optional direction output, set buzzer warnings, and supported firmware upgrade.
1. Specifically, design for ALIGN small helicopters. It's light and simple.
2. Support the latest new ALIGN A10 Radio (10-channel/A.BUS system) for the best working operation.
3. Support T-REX 250/450/470/500 models, no need to setup, outstanding flight performance for the beginner or 3D pilot.
4. Support JR DSM2 and Spektrum DSM2/DSMX satellite. Built-in Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz support for Futaba S-FHSS transmitter.
1. Suitable for international AC 100V~240V.
2. Voltage balancing charging is suitable for 2S 7.4V and 3S 11.1V lipo batteries.
3. Automatically correct out of balanced cells, and automatically charge cells with low voltage.
4. Auto-detected charge status display. (Red light: while charging Green light: end of charging)
5. Reverse polarity (warning beep) and built-in short protection.
6. Aluminum alloy shell with an internal cooling fan for effective heat dissipation.
Balance Charger RCC-3SX Specifications
- Input Voltage: AC 100V~240V(50/60Hz)
- Output Voltage: 2cell DC 7.4V / 3cell DC 11.1V
- Supported Battery Type: Li-polymer/Li-ion
- Charging Method: CC/CV
- Charging Current: 2A
- Size: 123x74.3x32mm - 4.8x2.9x1.3In
- Weight: 260g - 0.57Lbs
- 10-Channel Transmitter
- Modes: Helicopter/Airplane/Multicopter
- Frequency Range: 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz
- Power: No Higher Than 20dBM (EU)
- System: 2.4 AFHDS 2A
- Voltage Range: 4.0V ~ 6.0V DC
- Receiving Distance: Line of Site <1000M
- Low Voltage Warning: < 4.2V
- Weight: (no batteries) 487g - 1.07Lbs
- Size: 275x187x102mm - 10.8x7.4x4In
MiniGRS Flybarless Specifications
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 3.5~8.4V
- Operating Current Consumption: <100mA @4.8V
- Rotational Detection Rate: ±300°/sec
- Rudder yaw detection rate: ±600°/sec
- Sensor Resolution: 12 BIT
- Swashplate Support: 120° CCPM Swashplate
- Mode Support: T-REX250, T-REX450, T-REX470, T-REX500
- Receiver Support: ALIGN A10(A.BUS), Futaba S-FHSS, DSM2/DSMX
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ 65℃
- Operating Humidity: 0% ~ 95%
- Comply with RoHS
- Size: 37.6x22.4x13mm - 1.5x0.9x0.5In
- Output: 11.1V 1300mAh 14.4Wh (3S1P)
- Supports 5C Charging
- Dimension: 74x36.5x21mm - 2.91x1.43x0.83In
- 14AWG Heat-Resistant Silicone Wire. Heat Resistance: 200 ° C / Current withstand: 50A
- XT30U-F Connector
- Weight: 115g - 4oz
- T-REX 300X DOMINATOR Kit
- MiniGRS Flybarless System
- 230mm Carbon Fiber Blades
- 50mm Tail Blades
- A10 Transmitter
- RCE-BL25A Brushless ESC
- 300MX Brushless motor (3700KV/2216)
- DS450 HV Servo x 3 Freq: 200hz
- DS455 HV Servo Pulse: 1520µs / Freq: 333hz
- MiniA.BUS Receiver
- Balance Charger RCC-3SX
- 3S1P 11.1V 1300mAh/30C Battery
- Length: 476mm - 18.74In
- Height: 158mm - 6.22In
- Width: 88mm - 3.46In
- Main Blade Length: 230mm - 9.10In
- Main Rotor Diameter: 525mm - 20.67In
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 143mm - 5.63In
- Motor Drive Gear: 14T
- Main Drive Gear: 115T
- Main Drive Pulley: 40T
- Tail Drive Gear: 13T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 8.21: 1 : 3.08
- Weight (w/o battery): 418g - 15oz
- Digital Pitch Gauge Part # HET80001
- Swashplate Leveler x 1 Part # H45191
Suggest Extra Equipment
- 3S1P 11.1V 1300mAh/30C Lipo Part # HBP13002
- 300x Battery Mount Tray Part # H30B003XX
- Hook and Loop Fastening Strap Part # HS1265
- Radio Strap (Red or Yellow) Part # HOS00011 or HOS00012