Align’s smallest and most petite 3D helicopter T-Rex 150X, carries the same superior pedigree and design concept that originated from the successful T-Rex line of helicopters. Featuring strong power, superior flight control stability, and equipped with high end components, far exceeding any other helicopters currently on the market.
Integrate 6-aix gyro, receiver, ESC and Bluetooth controlling system. Set up and update the flight parameter settings via APP Interface. Support for mobile devices, iOS & Android allows easy set up and adjustment to flight parameter settings. The APP makes firmware updates easier to install. Download the FREE APP to get the latest firmware update with additional improved functions. Main motor KV value is increased to 9000KV to deliver outstanding power, torque, and high efficiency with low power consumption delivering outstanding performance. The tail motor provides superior tail authority out performing all other micro heli’s on the market.
ALIGN A10 is AFHDS (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System) 2.4GHz transmitter provided with 10 channels. The stick and holder are designed based on ergonomic bringing much smoother control. Completed function with the mode of helicopter / aircraft / multicopter. Logical and simple control interface, and easy to set up.
Miniature size, control precision that resembles the larger helicopters, enables you to enjoy flying inside a confined space. Beginners can even enjoy this with ease by just turning down the speed. The innovative breakthrough T-Rex 150X will bring you a new dimension of flying enjoyment.
1. Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System, AFHDS is a highly developed remote signal transmission system, providing long range, minimizing interference, with lower power consumption. 2. The frequency range of the system is 2.4055 ~ 2.475 GHz. The wave band is separated from 160 independent frequencies. The transmitter uses 16 different frequency and 160 different frequency hopping algorithms. Each time the transmitter is powered on a different frequency hopping scheme is used allowing the transmitter to avoid interference of the transmission signal. 3. Each transmitter has unique ID code when binding to the receiver, the receiver saves this unique ID code and only accepts a signal transmitted by the saved ID code transmitter. This process avoids receiving another transmitter signals and significantly enhance the anti-interference ability and security.
A roll style slider is used to scroll through menu options providing a quick setup. 20 models memory with either Chinese or English interface, three aircraft options (helicopter/airplane/multicopter), Modes 1-4 available with optional direction output, set buzzer warnings, and supported firmware upgrade.
Up to four electronic timmers. Ergonomic design for comfortable feel and smoother control. The transmitter case is matte black with spined red control sticks to give a unique, and stunning look.
This system uses a high-quality gain antenna covering the entire available bandwidth. With high sensitivity receiver, the system can effectively avoid long-distance transmission signal interference.
Adopted low power rated electronics and a highly sensitive receiver chip. The transmitter frequency module uses an intermittent transmission signal to reduce transmission power and increase battery life dramatically. Provided charging port, simulator support, and firmware update ability.
- T-REX 150X Kit
- 150M Main Brushless Motor (9000KV)
- 150M Tail Brushless Motor (8000KV)
- DS150 Digital Servo x 2
- DS155 Digital Servo
- 150 Main Blades x 2 Set
- 23 Tail Rotor Blade x 1 Set
- 7.4V Li-Po 300mAh x 2
- Carry Box-Black
- Remote Sat Extension
- CH150X Li-Po Charger
- 0.9mm Hex Head Wrench
- 1.3mm HSS Hex Head Screw Driver x 2
- Length: 255mm - 16.97In
- Height: 80mm - 4.13In
- Main Blade Length: 120mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 271mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 45mm
- Motor Drive Gear: 10T
- Main Drive Gear: 78T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 1 : 7.8
- Weight (No Battery): 55g - 0.571Lbs