The advanced engineered narrow body design efficiently decreases gear abrasion, machine deformation, increases power, and extends flying durability. The unique Split-Type Main Frame design, made of composite material side plates, is engineered using our proprietary embedding technology, which strengthens the entire structure and provides better accessibility for servicing the T-REX 700X. This extraordinary design includes a progressive lightweight landing skid making the T-REX 700X the leader in the 700 class. The Align T-Rex 700X is 400g (0.882lbs) lighter than our pervious model, this can effectively increase your flight time. The brand new 700EFL Flybarless Rotor Head System utilizes an extremely low CG design which reduces resistance during 3D maneuvers while increasing flight responsiveness and precision.
The T-REX 700X is equipped with the new 850MX motor which is highly efficient with superior power, excellent torque, low current draw, and is the most advanced motor approved by World RC Champions. The new designed motor cooling mount plate can reduce the motor operating temperature up to 20°C (68°F). The helicopter’s high quality design is accented with precision machined red and silver metal parts. The brand new RCE-BL130A brushless ESC supplies extreme power. The ESC includes a superior governor and BEC which allows you to set 5V-8V (Step: 0.1V). The NEW DS820M/DS825M high voltage brushless servos are more efficient and out perform other servos in this class. To protect these servos the new high-end CNC aluminum case function as a heat sink allowing the servos to operate at a lower temperature.
We developed the ultimate perfect 700 class helicopter which is stronger, yet lightweight, and built with precision manufactured high-quality parts. The T-REX 700X, King of the Sky, has arrived! What are you waiting for? The innovative design and high-end electronics will give you an adrenaline rush!
Align Advanced Metal Swashplate firmly connects to rotor grips preventing rotor head disengagement during intense flight. Two linkage ball mounting holes provided to improve control of system movement. A resolution hole or larger movement reaction hole can be selected based on your flying preference or style.
The high-end Microbeast PLUS 6-axis gyro with 32-bit high-speed processor is much precise and superior in programming and computing allow for significant handling performance and delicate response. In addition, the Microbeast PLUS gyro is vibration-reducing improvement and strongly reduce the effects of the vibration to flying performance.
The CNC Plate is designed to strengthen the Align 700X frame while efficiently acting as a heat sink to efficiently dissipate motor heat. (This can lower motor temperature up to 20 degrees Celsius during flight)
*Included is the innovative new HOBBYWING Platinum HV 200A V4 Brushless ESC for high-end performance.
Innovative Servo Embedded Mount. Servo mount manufactured using the latest composite material technology to integrate carbon fiber and POM (polyacetal), which efficiently strengthen its protective function and reduces abrasion of signal wires.
Integration of CNC Aluminum alloy and POM Polyacetal which can lower friction between the linkage ball and the Metal Anti Rotation Bracket. In addition, this new design increases the efficiencies and accuracy of the servos.
A simple enhanced Multiple-bearing design allows smooth and accurate movement. Take control of your T-Rex 700X just the way you like it!
*Hobbywing Platinum HV 200A Details
- Innovative "duo" stacking structure allows all components to quickly dissipate heat.
- High-performance 32-bit processor for outstanding governor performance.
- Platinum-HV-200A soft start avoids tail-kicks, adjustable within 8 to 25 seconds.
- Built-in BEC continuously adjusts output voltage, range from 5V to 8V(step: 0.1V).
- High-quality voltage MOSFET guarantees excellent performance.
- Built-in spark proof circuit to effectively eliminate sparks at the “powering-on” to prolong the connector's lifespan.
- Set up is simple and convenient ASBOX multifunction programmer.
- T-REX 700X Kit x 1
- Microbeast PLUS Flybarless System x 1
- Hobbywing Platinum HV 200A V4
- 850MX Brushless Motor (490KV) x 1
- DS820M HV Brushless Servo x 3 Freq: 200hz
- DS825M HV Brushless Servo x 1 Pulse: 1520µs / Freq: 333hz
- 700 Carbon Fiber Blades x 1
- 106mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades x 1
- Length: 1320mm - 51.97In
- Height: 360mm - 14.17In
- Width: 195mm - 7.68In
- Main Blade Length: 700mm - 27.56In
- Main Rotor Diameter: 1582mm - 62.28In
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 281mm - 11.06In
- Motor Drive Gear: 13T
- Main Drive Gear: 110T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
- Tail Drive Gear: 22T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 8.46 : 1 : 4.73
- Weight (with Battery): 5100g - 11.24Lbs
Equipment Required for Assembly
- Transmitter (6-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver (6-channel or more)
- 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh x 2 Recommend 5200mAh Part # HB52004
- Digital Pitch Gauge Part # HET80001
- Hex Screw Driver Set Part # HOT00002
|Main Blades||Tail Blades||RPM Approx.||Tail Drive Gear||Front Drive Gear||Drive Gear Ration|
|Standard||700||106||2150 ~ 2200 RPM||102T||23T||8.46 : 1 : 4.43|
|Re-Fitting||700||106||2000 ~ 2150 RPM||104T||22T||8.46 : 1 : 4.73|
|Re-Fitting||700||106||< 1900 RMP||105T||20T||8.46 : 1 : 5.25|
|Caution! excessive head speed above 2200 RPM can damage the helicopter and cause serious harm to property or individuals|