The T-REX 450 has been the ideal choice for entry level R/C helicopters. To cater to the beginner enthusiasts and solve the problem of assembly and adjustment, Align introduces the T-REX 450LP ARTF (Almost Ready to Fly). Completed with an Align A10 transmitter and newly released MiniGRS flybarless system, you are now able to experience RC Helicopter flight.
The helicopter utilizes a DFC rotor head, paired with the MiniGRS flybarless system optimized for the T-REX 450LP flight characteristics. Without any adjustment or tuning, this RC Helicopter combo from Align provides optimal stability suitable for pilots of all levels.
Equipped with new digital high voltage (HV) servos DS450 and DS455, supporting 8.4 volts to provide optimal speed and torque performance. Paired with the new RCE-BL45P ESC, with adjustable 5~8.4V BEC function to profoundly improve flight performance.
ALIGN A10 is AFHDS (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System) is a 10 channel 2.4GHz transmitter. The A10 is an ergonomic design to provide a comfortable feel with smoother control. The Align A10 is a full function transmitter offering helicopter/aircraft /multicopter modes. A simple control interface allows for easy setup.
With the addition of the brand new A10 transmitter and MiniGRS, the T-REX 450LP ARTF pushes past the performance limitation of a flybar helicopter, improving both stability and 3D performance, at a down to earth price level.
Equipped with the DFC flybarless head designed for extremely low CG (Center of Gravity) to minimize wind resistance while providing an enhanced direct control feel. Included as standard features are the new main rotor head block and spindle design. New designed 325mm 3D main rotor blades are stable and agile resulting in improved flight performance for the beginner or 3D pilot.
Align has over 25 years of experience with motor core technical knowledge. Based on 3s 11.1V the 460MX (3200KV) motor designed explicitly for the T-REX 450L Dominator, featuring superior efficiency, high power output, extreme torque, low current, and low operating temperature. The 460MX motor shares the same extraordinary engineering design features as the 850MX Dominator motor.
Carbon main frames utilize composite integration technology to embed the battery mounting rails directly into the frames. This high-end manufacturing process allows for the intelligent use of open space in the frame body for a more rigid frame structure to improve flight performance. The T-REX 450L cleverly expands on the core concepts of the T-REX 450 Pro design to continue our design excellence.
1. Specifically, design for ALIGN small helicopters. It's light and simple.
2. Support the latest new ALIGN A10 Radio (10-channel/A.BUS system) for the best working operation.
3. Support T-REX 250/450/470/500 models, no need to setup, outstanding flight performance for the beginner or 3D pilot.
4. Support JR DSM2 and Spektrum DSM2/DSMX satellite. Built-in Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz support for Futaba S-FHSS transmitter.
1. Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System, AFHDS is a highly developed remote signal transmission system, providing long range, minimizing interference, with lower power consumption.
2. The frequency range of the system is 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz. The waveband is separated from 160 independent frequencies. The transmitter uses 16 different frequency and 160 different frequency hopping algorithms. Each time the transmitter is powered on a different frequency hopping scheme is used allowing the transmitter to avoid interference of the transmission signal.
3. Each transmitter has unique ID code when binding to the receiver, the receiver saves this unique ID code and only accepts a signal transmitted by the saved ID code transmitter. This process avoids receiving another transmitter signals and significantly enhance the anti-interference ability and security.
A roll style slider is used to scroll through menu options providing a quick setup. 20 models memory with either Chinese or English interface, three aircraft options (helicopter/airplane/multicopter), Modes 1-4 available with optional direction output, set buzzer warnings, and supported firmware upgrade.
A6B is a bi-directional receiver for fixed wing/gliders/helicopter, adopts AFHDS2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System Second Generation) and omnidirectional antenna which has a powerful anti-interference function.
It’s small and supports 6 channels PWM signal output and 14 channels of A.BUS signal and voltage detection interface.
Also, A6B provides two receiver mode, divided 6 channels PWM into CH1~CH6 or CH9~CH14 to make the receiver more flexible and convenient in usage.
1. Suitable for international AC 100V~240V.
2. Voltage balancing charging is suitable for 2S 7.4V and 3S 11.1V lipo batteries.
3. Automatically correct out of balanced cells, and automatically charge cells with low voltage.
4. Auto-detected charge status display. (Red light: while charging Green light: end of charging)
5. Reverse polarity (warning beep) and built-in short protection.
6. Aluminum alloy shell with an internal cooling fan for effective heat dissipation.
2. Max Continuous Discharge: 30C(66A), Burst Discharge: 40C(88A). Normal operating temperature is approx. 40-65°C (within 80% of rated discharge). Max. Temperature: 80°C.
- T-REX 450LP ARTF Kit
- A10 Transmitter
- RCE-BL45P ESC
- 460MX Brushless motor (3200KV/2222)
- DS450 HV Brushless Servo x 3 Freq: 200hz
- DS455 HV Brushless Servo Pulse: 1520µs / Freq: 333hz
- MiniGRS Flybarless System
- Balance Charger RCC-3SX
- 3S1P 11.1V 2200mAh/30C Battery
- Length: 705mm - 27.76In
- Height: 205mm - 8.07In
- Width: 110mm - 4.33In
- Main Blade Length: 325mm - 12.80In
- Main Rotor Diameter: 734mm - 28.90In
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 171mm - 6.73In
- Motor Drive Gear: 11T
- Main Drive Gear: 121T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
- Tail Drive Gear: 26T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 11 : 1 : 4.07
- Weight (w/o battery): 730g - 1.60Lbs
- 10-Channel Transmitter
- Modes: Helicopter/Airplane/Multicopter
- Frequency Range: 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz
- Power: No Higher Than 20dBM (EU)
- System: 2.4 AFHDS 2A
- Voltage Range: 4.0V ~ 6.0V DC
- Receiving Distance: Line of Site <1000M
- Low Voltage Warning: < 4.2V
- Weight: (no batteries) 487g - 1.07Lbs
- Size: 275x187x102mm - 10.8x7.4x4In
MiniGRS Flybarless Specifications
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 3.5~8.4V
- Operating Current Consumption: <100mA @4.8V
- Rotational Detection Rate: ±300°/sec
- Rudder yaw detection rate: ±600°/sec
- Sensor Resolution: 12 BIT
- Swashplate Support: 120° CCPM Swashplate
- Mode Support: T-REX250, T-REX450, T-REX470, T-REX500
- Receiver Support: ALIGN A10(A.BUS), Futaba S-FHSS, DSM2/DSMX
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ 65℃
- Operating Humidity: 0% ~ 95%
- Comply with RoHS
- Size: 37.6x22.4x13mm - 1.5x0.9x0.5In
A6B Receiver Specifications
- Channel: 14 Channels
- RX Sensitivity: -105dBm
- RF Range: 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz
- System Mode: 2.4G system AFHDS 2A
- Power: 4.0 ~ 8.4V
- Transmit Distance: Line of Site <1000M
- Dimension: 46.7x25.5x13.6mm - 1.8x1x0.5In
Balance Charger RCC-3SX Specifications
- Input Voltage: AC 100V~240V(50/60Hz)
- Output Voltage: 2cell DC 7.4V / 3cell DC 11.1V
- Supported Battery Type: Li-polymer/Li-ion
- Charging Method: CC/CV
- Charging Current: 2A
- Size: 123x74.3x32mm - 4.8x2.9x1.3In
- Weight: 260g - 0.57Lbs
- Output: 11.1V 2200mAh 24.4Wh (3S1P)
- Supports 5C Charging
- Dimension: 104x36x22mm - 4.1x1.4x0.9In
- Weight: 165g - 0.36Lbs
- 14AWG Heat-Resistant Silicone Wire. Heat Resistance: 200 ° C / Current withstand: 50A
Equipment Recommended for Assembly
- Digital Pitch Gauge Part # HET80001
- Swashplate Leveler x 1 Part # H45191
Suggest Extra Equipment
- 3S1P 11.1V 2200mAh/30C Lipo Part # HBP22003
- 450L Battery Mount Tray Part # H45B011XX
- Hook and Loop Tape 450 Part # HS1240
- Hook and Loop Fastening Strap Part # HS1265
- Radio Strap (Red or Yellow) Part # HOS00011 or HOS00012